RO1 Fetal Visit 2
MRI Check-in | Step1
- You will check in at the same location as your Fetal 1 Visit for your MRI, where you will complete paperwork to indicate if you are taking any additional prenatal vitamins or medications since your last visit or if your contact information has changed.
MRI Prep | Step2
- You will be brought back to the same MRI preparation area as your Fetal 1 visit, where you will be weighed and you will complete study questionnaires to measure your stress levels. We will also be taking a sample of your saliva to measure your cortisol, another indicator of stress levels. You will be asked to place a small cotton ball in your mouth for 5 minutes.
Complete MRI | Step3
- Before you are taken to the MRI, you will be screened for any metal that may be on your person. If any metal is found, you will be asked to remove it. You will be given a locker to place your belongings for the duration of your MRI. The MRI will take 1.5-2 hours to complete.
Cortisol Collections | Step4
- Once the MRI is complete, you will get dressed and be taken to your Fetal ECHO appointment, which will take approximately 1 hour.
Complete Fetal Echo | Step5
- Once your Fetal ECHO appointment is complete, you will receive a parking voucher and $75 cash for your participation. Thank you for your participating in our study!
Complete Forms | Step6
- Maternal Data – Fetal
- Maternal Stress Questionnaires (PSS/STAI/EPDS)
- Release of medical record forms
- Study payment receipt
- Parking Voucher
Visit 2 Complete